June 26, 2013

My Nintendo 3DS XL



I saved up enough money to buy this beautiful game console that I've been wanting. I am very, very pleased with this purchase even though it was quite expensive! ($199! eeep..oh well) I got three games for my 3DS; Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, and Mario Kart 7 (which were also expensive all being $30 each) I'm hoping to collect/buy more games in the near future! This has to be, by far, the most perfect thing I've ever purchased and it comes in the loveliest shade of pink! I was planning to get the mint pastel one, but I realized that it only came in a Japanese version and the price was extremely absurd since it was limited edition!



9 comments:

  1. Aw too cute! I would def go for that pink one or mint haha. Btw have you taken your behind the wheel test yet!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't taken my behind the wheel test yet since I'm not ready yet. Lol, I guess I am an OK driver, but I definitely need more practice. >_< Have you taken yours? (:

      Delete
  2. your keychain is adorable! i love this post! c:
    oh and by the way, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award! check out my blog (click) if you want to find out more about it!

    xox, charley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your game console is really, really pretty! C: I love the charms you put on it, hehe. n__n

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award going around on blogger. You can find the rules and the 11 questions for you to answer on my blog. Its really fun and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.♡

    pastelhoneybear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a 3ds too<3 Same color, if only it came in like pastel baby blue or pink... I am almost done with mario kart, but I need legend of zelda:)

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness im inlove with that charm!! *_* where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working from home is the best job that you can get, you will always find comfort in your home while working~buy mario carts

    ReplyDelete