July 19, 2013

Update & A Haulage

Oh my, me again? Ugh I bet none of you guys have missed me! Sorry again for going completely M.I.A. I don't know why I just haven't at least made one single post for you guys. Ugh, I'm such a terrible blogger! >_< Well anyway, onto the haul. I bought a few things online and here they are. ^_^



All of the crop tops were $8.80 each, if you guys were wondering. The Misfits raglan tee was $12.80 and so was the black knit skater skirt. I also got midi rings which were $2.80 for a set of three. I spent a total of $59 dollars for 7 items with a help of a coupon for a discount of course! I think I got a pretty good deal. :)


These babies were bought on a skate shop called ccs and I only paid $54.99 plus tax.. which was $59. These shoes retail for $78 and I was flippin' out cause they were on sale so I just had to buy them right away. I got a size 5 in mens which is equivalent to a 6.5 in womens. They fit perfectly and I love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. I know I denied your help once but I was wondering if you would still be willing to design my blog for me? I don't know what happened but it's not allowing me to do anything to it. So if you're still interested and promise not to destroy my blog or ever go on it again once you are done designing it then please email me at collegejas12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete